Sunday, December 9, 2012

Creative Collaboration take 4

The most recent shoot that I was so very happy to be asked to work on was an amazing one. The photographer, Allie Beckwith, had a wonderful vision and the model and I were on task to bring that vision to life. For the hair, I split it into 2 sections. The front section I curled and teased to create height and messy volume. The back section I twisted into a sleek and simple bun. For makeup I kept it clean, soft and glowy. The model, Jenn, had the most amazing gap in her teeth which is all the rage now, (Check out Chanel and Calvin Kleins recent ads) so I wanted that and her crazy hair to be the focus. The first half of this shoot was filmed in my good friend, Sarahs, stunning family home. It was the perfect back drop for the more sophisticated and high fashioned shoot. Allie has once again captured beautifully stunning photographs. Over all, for a hair stylist who only dreams of doing high fashion makeup and a lovely girl who has never modeled before, I think these turned out absolutely beautiful.
Please check out Allies blog and facebook page for all the photos and her info.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/abeckwithphotography?fref=ts
http://alliebeckwith.blogspot.ca/





No comments:

Post a Comment