Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Creative Collaboration #2

I was excited and honored when my friend Allie asked me to be a part of another fashion photoshoot she was creating. This time around she wanted to do something totally opposite from the previous shoot. I kept the hair slicked back and did an updo using precise straight lines, which is completely different from the beautifully wild and crazy hair of the last shoot. Allie had a vision of what she wanted for makeup, so to make that vision come to life, I began by adding an inky black eye, neutral lips and matte skin. The beautiful model, Tiffany Dignard, had angled features naturally, so I played that up by contouring her cheekbones even more. Over all, I am continiously AMAZED by the creativity and vision that Allie Beckwith possess'. I'm blessed that I found my passion and I am beyond thrilled that I get to have fun doing what I love with someone so talented. XO

Please check out Allies photography blog for more photos of this and other photos she has done:
http://alliebeckwith.blogspot.ca/
You can also check out and like her Facebook page for more updates on what her future projects will be.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/abeckwithphotography










No comments:

Post a Comment